Apptio is a suite of cloud applications enabling IT leaders to run the business of IT. Core capabilities are IT service cost transparency, business insights & analytics, benchmarking, planning and bill of IT. Companies like Bank of America, Cisco, Zurich Financial Services, Swiss Re, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs and many others successfully use Apptio.
Run your Apptio initiatives with ELLIX in order to:
We support you during:
- Generate fast time to value
- Deliver a fit-for-purpose solution with great usability
- Have an early warning system and reduce implementation risk
- Ensure high acceptance and user adoption rates
- Increase the longevity of your TBM solution
- Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership for Apptio and TBM
Vendor Selection & Confident Buying Decisions
- Calculate Apptio business cases
- Run Apptio proof-of-values for confident buying decisions
- Compare Apptio with other vendors in the market (Catenic, VMWare / Digital Fuel, USU)
- Develop integration architectures for Apptio in your process and systems landscape
- Get the Apptio implementation right – fast, low risk and at the first shot
- Define business requirements and make them “Apptio”
- Connect the dots: IT service catalogue, IT finance, data quality, processes, organization, IT architecture, IT security
- Independent and reliable vendor steering
- Get the buy-in of all relevant stakeholders and drive Apptio usage
- Develop and run Apptio onboarding and trainings
- Leverage Apptio for your daily routines and standard processes
Top Topics of our Clients
- When will my Apptio investment pay back?
- Will this be another complex implementation project before I get results?
- Which of my IT management processes are supported by Apptio?
- What are the main differences between Apptio and ServiceNow?
- SAP and Apptio: How does it work?
- Apptio SaaS Model: what about interfaces and security?
- Where do I get vendor independent lessons learned?
Want to learn more? Contact Thomas Deuser at + 41 79 825 5075 or
SAP and Apptio: How does it work?
Run your IT like a enterprise – client-centric, value-driven, service-oriented and with commercial acumen.
read more ...
- Understand and manage the value, quality and cost of IT
- Based on global TBM industry standards
- Developed and advanced by visionary CIOs and over 1000 experts
Successful technology leaders use TBM standards to drive productivity to innovate at a faster pace.
read more ...
- Application Rationalization
- Value Chain Optimization
- Demand Engineering
- Project Portfolio Streamlining
- Multi-Provider Management